Fall is in full effect and it's time to celebrate the beautiful weather and delicious flavors that come around this time of year. Here are ten fun things to put on your fall bucket list!
1.Visit an Apple Orchard--nothing is better than some hot apple crisp made with freshly picked apples on a cool fall evening.
2. Bake Fall Pies--fall has some of the most delicious flavors--apple, pecan, pumpkin--pick out your favorite recipe and have a pie baking day with your friends! My personal favorite is pumpkin.
3. Pumpkin Spice Lattes--make sure you get a pumpkin spice latte from your favorite coffee shop. Grab your latte, curl up with a good book and enjoy the weather!
4. Get Lost in a Corn Maze--make sure you visit a corn maze this year, grab some friends and get lost!
5. Take a Hike--there's really nothing compared to a hike on a fall day. Find a beautiful area and go exploring. You can make it even more fun by adding in a nature scavenger hunt.
6. Have a Pumpkin Day--visit a pumpkin patch. Then go home carve them out and roast the pumpkin seeds.
7. Hay Ride--go on a hay ride out in the country and follow it with a campfire and s'mores.
8. Play in the Leaves--have fun in the leaves falling! Grab all of your friends and family and spend some quality time outside just enjoying the weather and the beautiful leaves.
9. Football--fall calls for football! Whether it be a high school, college or professional team, watching football is fun. Cook all your favorite treats and enjoy a wonderful day full of friends, football and food.
10. Give thanks--lastly, but not least, don't forget to give thanks for all your blessings this fall.