A few tips that could help you remain calm, cool and collected just before an job interview...
11 things you should do in the 15 minutes before a job interview
1. Stay calm.
2. Arrive early, but don’t go inside.
3. Be friendly to all receptionists and security guards.
4. Decide on one or two things you want to be remembered for.
5. Stop rehearsing.
7. Focus on your posture.
8. Don't check your voicemail, email, or social media accounts.
9. Briefly review your notes, but don’t do any additional research.
10. Look in a mirror.
11. Think happy thoughts.
Click here to read more.
Photo courtesy of Getty Images