These metaphors are lines from songs and if you're a Millennial- you'll probably know what every one of them means- I did!
15 Metaphors You'll Only Understand
If You're A Millennial
1. "She had dumps like a truck."
2. "I'm like a bird, I'll only fly away."
3. "Shake it like a Polaroid picture."
4. "Light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle."
5. "Don't go chasing waterfalls."
6. "You're my wonderwall."
7. "You are my fire."
8. "The world is a vampire."
9. "Your body is a wonderland."
10. "So let's do it like they do on the Discovery Channel."
11. "When you take a sip you buzz like a hornet."
12. "But Fonda ain't got a motor in the back of her Honda, my anaconda don't want none unless you got buns, hon."
13. "I'm a genie in a bottle, you gotta rub me the right way."
14. "Chickity China the Chinese chicken, you have a drumstick and your brain stops tickin', watchin' X-Files with no lights on, we're dans la maison, I hope the Smoking Man's in this one, like Harrison Ford I'm getting frantic, like Sting I'm tantric, like Snickers, guaranteed to satisfy."
15. "My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard."
Click here to see the songs these lyrics came from and the meaning behind them.
How many did you know?