Just saw a video from PEOPLE with tips for dressing to look slimmer and flatter your figure- they were pretty good!
Here's what they recommend...
1. Wear skinny heels instead of chunky heels. If the shoes match your skin as well- it will elongate your leg even more.
2. Add a belt to define your waist.
3. Invest in a good blazer with narrow lapels and a straight, snug silhouette.
4. Balance your look. If you're wearing something baggy on top, wear something fitted on bottom. If you're wearing a flared skirt, team it with a fitted top.
5. Choose an interesting neckline.
Buy an elusion dress. It's a sheath with contrasting panels of fabric on the sides that instantly make you look slimmer and create a great silhouette.
The video itself is a little cheesy but if you want to see the looks that go with the tips, click here.
Photo courtesy of Getty Images