"In a few short weeks, kids all over the country will be graduating high school as the class of 2014. Let’s take a look at the incoming freshman class, the class of 2018. Here’s how their experience will be different than yours"…(Buzzfeed)
1. First off, they were born in 2000 or 2001 and they’re graduating in 2018. They’re the class of 2018.
2. They’ve never lived in a world with monthly texting limits.
3. The lyric “shake it like a Polaroid picture” has no meaning to them.
4. They never knew a Destiny’s Child with four members. They probably don’t know Destiny’s Child at all.
5. The Motorola Razr is a museum artifact:
6. Star Wars has never been a trilogy.
7. Eminem could without a doubt be their dad.
8. Or, you know, one of the dudes from Hanson could be their dad.
9. If you say, “You sound like a broken record,” chances are they won’t understand you.
10. This sound has no meaning:
11. They’ve been alive for 47 albums of Now That’s What I Call Music!
12. The Backstreet Boys and NSYNC have been bands longer than they’ve been alive.
13. And there’s no way they understand this reference:
Photo courtesy of Facebook
14. They don’t understand where the shutter sound your phone makes when it takes a picture comes from.
15. They have always had to accept Crocs as reality.
Click here to see the rest of the list.