9 Things You Probably Didn't Know About Dreaming
1. We dream all night long.
2. Insects and fish don't have REM sleep.
3. You're less likely to remember a dream if your alarm jolts you awake.
4. People who remember their dreams show different brain activity.
5. Your body reacts to dreams as it would if you were awake.
6. We dream in real time.
7. Nightmares aren't always about fear.
8. Your dreams aren't weird, that is, until you call them weird.
9. You can die in your dreams -- and live to tell the tale.
Click here for the full article.
Photo courtesy of Getty Images