These "Things You Should Never, Ever Say To Teachers", were posted by Brandon Weber (not a teacher himself) but he says the original post was put together by teachers. For those of you who educate- this one's for you!
The 12 Things You Should Never, Ever Say To Teachers
1. “We’ve all been to elementary school, so aren’t we all kind of experts on it?”
3. “Have you ever thought about making your class more fun?”
4. “If you really cared about kids, you wouldn’t worry about the salary.”
5. “If you managed your time at school, I bet you wouldn’t need to plan lessons and grade on the weekends.”
6. “You’ll never be a truly great teacher until you have your own kids.”
7. “Why do you make them read so much and write so many essays? Why do you give such hard grades?”
8. “I pay taxes in this district, so technically you work for me.”
9. “Ohh, you teach kindergarten, that must be fun. Playing and singing all day.”
10. “Why are you so strict? They’re just kids.”
11. “How hard can it be? You have all summer off.”
12. “Teaching is nice, but don’t you want to be more successful and make more money?”
Click here for the full upworthy.com post.