VIRAL: Animal Hospital Receives Adorable Email From A Worried 12-Year-Old Girl

A 12-year-old girl named Maggie was up late at night watching television with her cat when the kitty suddenly drank from her glass of strawberry milk. Afraid for the health of her cat, she sent an email to the local animal hospital.

The animal hospital got back to her the next day with a very sweet response! 

Hi Maggie!

I am so sorry we weren't able to get back to you sooner. Thank you for being a very responsible pet owner and having concern when your pet got into something he shouldn't have. Good news, though! You don't have to worry. Although milk isn't the safest thing for cats, in small amounts, it should not be harmful. I wouldn't let him have sips of your strawberry milk regularly, but just this once, should be ok. If you notice that he is having any vomiting or diarrhea, please let your mom and dad know so they can make an appointment to bring him here for an exam. Thanks again for being such a caring owner. Let us know if you need more help. Have a good day. 


Click here to read more!

Sponsored Content

Sponsored Content