The website, OnlyInYourState.com has put together a pretty genius list of weird habits all Minnesotan's will defend until the end of time. How many of these do you agree with?
- Calling it "Pop," and never "Soda."
- Playing "Duck, Duck, Grey Duck," and never "Duck, Duck, Goose."
- Putting away your winter gear as soon as the sun comes out, and also waiting until the last possible second to bust out your winter gear.
- Going "up north" every long weekend.
- Hesitating at all 4-way stops.
- Talking about the weather whenever you get the chance.
- Never eating the last piece of anything.
- Taking forever to say goodbye.
- Bringing a hot dish to every gathering.
- Always being ready to help.
- Saying "Uff da" and "You betcha."
Click here to read more!