"Modern Family" star SOFIA VERGARA tops the annual "Forbes" list of the 'Highest-Paid TV Actresses' for the SIXTH year in a row. She made an estimated $41.5 million over the past year. But only about a quarter of that is from "Modern Family". The rest is from endorsements and licensing deals . . . for stuff like Head and Shoulders shampoo, Pepsi, and CoverGirl. Plus, her movie roles and speaking engagements. KALEY CUOCO from "The Big Bang Theory" is second with $26 million, but unlike Sofia, she made almost all her money from her ridiculous TV contract. Here are the 10 highest paid TV actresses:
1. Sofia Vergara from "Modern Family", $41.5 million
2. Kaley Cuoco from "The Big Bang Theory", $26 million
3. A TIE between Mindy Kaling from "The Mindy Project" and Ellen Pompeo from "Grey's Anatomy", both with $13 million. As for Mindy, she recently landed roles in movies like "Oceans 8" and "A Wrinkle in Time", and she also has a seven-figure deal with McDonald's.
5. Mariska Hargitay from "Law & Order: SVU", $12.5 million
6. Julie Bowen from "Modern Family", $12 million . . . This is actually the range where Sofia would be without everything else she has going on. On "Modern Family" paychecks alone, Julie earns the same amount as Sofia . . . and her male costars Ty Burrell, Eric Stonestreet, Jesse Tyler Ferguson, and Ed O’Neill.
7. Kerry Washington from "Scandal", $11 million
8. Priyanka Chopra from "Quantico", $10 million
9. Robin Wright from "House of Cards", $9 million
10. Pauley Perrette from "NCIS", $8.5 million