Buzzfeed put together this epic list of people who failed so hard at Easter... Check it out below!
1. This mom who hid her child's Easter basket in the oven, and then completely forgot about it.
booksinbed / Via reddit.com
2. The kids who received these Easter baskets as an April Fool's prank.
0pportunistic / Via reddit.com
3. This person who was forced to participate in an egg dyeing contest, even though they really didn't want to.
pattmost20 / Via reddit.com
4. This person who forgot to take their chocolate bunny out of the hot car.
SUperFishy / Via reddit.com
5. This person who got sent an "Easter care package" from their mom.
meradav / Via reddit.com
6. This poor kid who bit into their Easter egg — only to find an actual hard-boiled egg hidden inside.
ktkvd / Via reddit.com
7. This little girl who wasn't allowed to keep all the eggs she found on her hunt.
allnunstoport / Via reddit.com
8. This mom who was a little too tired to actually dye the eggs this year.
Giadkra / Via reddit.com
9. This grandpa who was forced into wearing pastels — lots and lots of pastels.
Abacazam / Via reddit.com
10. This grandma who put out an adorable Easter bunny decoration she found at the store.
KeepJoePantsOn / Via reddit.com
11. Anyone who participated in this ~annual~ Easter egg hunt.
annnnnnnnulik / Via reddit.com
12. This parent who ordered Easter eggs online and was a little...surprised when they first opened the package...
kereth / Via reddit.com
13. ...and this little kid, who decided to make an "egg tower" as a fun little Easter craft.
nonameisgood / Via reddit.com
14. These siblings who were forced to meet a slightly demonic bunny.
_loathed / Via reddit.com
15. This person who just wanted to make some adorable bunny desserts with M&Ms inside...
virulentcode / Via reddit.com
16. ...and this person who was just trying to make Easter-themed deviled eggs.
Ladydevann / Via reddit.com
17. Whoever had to find this Easter egg, hidden in plain sight.
pizza395johnny / Via reddit.com
18. And finally: This mildly terrified dog.
OMW2FYB1994 / Via reddit.com
Some people's Easters were eggs-tremely bad.https://t.co/t9Vfik7p60— BuzzFeed (@BuzzFeed) April 2, 2018