Uproxx.com has put together a list of 'The Saddest, Most Tear-Jerking Songs in Disney's Animated Movies.' They included movies by Pixar and Touchstone, which are both owned by Disney. Here's the list:
#1 - "I Will Go Sailing No More" from Toy Story
#2 - "Married Life" from UP
#3 - "Baby Mine" from DUMBO
4. "Wherever You Are" from "Winnie the Pooh's Most Grand Adventure" "I'm empty and I'm cold, and my heart's about to break, come and find me."
5. "Sally's Song" from "The Nightmare Before Christmas" "And will we ever end up together? No, I think not. It's never to become, for I am not the one."
6. "When She Loved Me" from "Toy Story 2" "So the years went by, I stayed the same. And she began to drift away, I was left alone."
7. "Remember Me" from "Coco" "Remember me, though I have to travel far. Remember me, each time you hear a sad guitar."
8. "Out There" from "The Hunchback of Notre Dame" "All my life I memorize their faces. Knowing them as they will never know me. All my life I wonder how it feels to pass a day. Not above them, but part of them."
9. "Not in Nottingham" from "Robin Hood" "Can't you see the tears we're crying? Can't there be some happiness for me? Not in Nottingham."
10. "Goodbye May Seem Forever" from "The Fox and the Hound" "Goodbye may seem forever, farewell is like the end. But in my heart's a memory, and there you'll always be."