I made Pumpkin Pancakes! I doubled this recipe below but the batter was SUPER thick so I ended up adding a bunch more milk. It's not uncommon when just doubling recipes for stuff to get a little weird. So maybe stick to this?
Heat a pan add some non stick cooking spray and make some flapjacks! Don't ask permission to add chocolate chips, that's an excellent decision.
- Flour (2 Cups)
- Brown Sugar (2 Tablespoons)
- Baking Powder (One Tablespoon)
- Pumpkin Pie Spice (1&1/4 tsp) Ok so dont feel the need to buy this just for this occasion. Have cinnamon? Nutmeg? Ground Cloves? Hell 2/3 ain't bad, I always go heavy on the cinnamon. It's delicious.
- Salt (1 tsp)
- 1 Egg
- Pumpkin, Unspiced (1/2 Cup
- Milk (1&3/4 Cups)
- Vegetable Oil (2 Tablespoons)