Movie stars "Kiss and Tell"! We hear celebs talk about how awkward and not all that exciting onscreen kisses are. Now they share the "Worst Kiss"!
Here are some stars naming their worst onscreen kiss:
1. Miles Teller: Shailene Woodley in "The Spectacular Now". He says, quote, "Before our first kissing scene, Shailene took these Chinese dirt supplements and shoved them in her mouth. It's like a dirt pouch, and it smells like crap."
2. Morena Baccarin: Ryan Reynolds in "Deadpool". She says, quote, "Kissing him in that mask is like kissing a giant latex condom. It basically just smells like rubber the entire time."
3. Reese Witherspoon: Robert Pattinson in "Water for Elephants". Pattinson had a bad cold, and Reese says, quote, "It wasn't appealing. It wasn't pleasant." And Rob himself once admitted, quote, "My nose is running all over the place . . . I was wiping [it] on her wig."
4. Tobey Maguire: The infamous upside-down kiss with Kirsten Dunst in "Spider-Man". Tobey says, quote, "I had rainwater running up my nose. Then, when Kirsten rolled back the wet mask, she cut off the air completely."
5. Liam Hemsworth: Jennifer Lawrence in "The Hunger Games". He says, quote, "If we had a kissing scene, she would make a point of eating garlic or tuna fish or something that was disgusting."
6. Thandie Newton: Tom Cruise in "Mission: Impossible 2". She says, quote, "[It was] was slightly icky and sort of wet."
7. Helen Mirren: Harrison Ford in "The Mosquito Coast". She says, quote, "The nicest, sweetest guy you could want to meet. But he can't kiss . . . he finds it impossible to kiss on screen."
8. Kirsten Dunst: Brad Pitt in "Interview with the Vampire". Mainly because she was only 11. She says, quote, "Everyone at the time was like, 'You're so lucky you kissed Brad Pitt,' but I thought it was disgusting."