"People" magazine put together a list of 23 celebrities who've had "actual" ghost encounters. Here are some of the highlights:
1. Kristen Stewart says, quote, "I talk to them. Who knows what ghosts are, but there is an energy that I'm really sensitive to."
2. Before playing Princess Margaret on Season 3 of "The Crown", Helena Bonham Carter went to a medium to get the late Princess' approval, and she got it. She says, quote, "She was glad it was me."
3. Kendall Jenner thinks her mom's house is haunted. Quote, "Kylie and I would always hear footsteps on the roof while no one was home. Kylie's shower used to turn on all the time and we never knew why."
4. After a crash in 2004, Dale Earnhardt Jr. felt hands pull him out of the fiery wreck. But later, when he asked who had helped him, he was told it was NOBODY.
5. Kate Hudson says she and her mom Goldie Hawn can both sense spirits. And she says that if you see one, you're supposed to, quote, "[tell it] what year it is and that they don't belong there."
6. Emma Stone once told David Letterman that her late grandfather leaves her quarters. (???)
7. ARIANA GRANDE upset some DEMONS during a visit to Stull Cemetery in Kansas. It's supposed to be a gateway to HELL. She says, quote, "We smelled sulfur, which is the sign of a demon, and there was a fly in the car randomly, which is another sign of a demon . . . "I took a picture and there are three super distinct faces in the picture. They're faces of textbook demons."
8. Selena Gomez says, quote, "I believe in ghosts, so I have a ghost app . . . I believe that spirits can tap into technology. Why not, right?" She claims the app has detected supernatural beings around her.
9. In 2013, Demi Lovato claimed her house was haunted by a young girl named Emily. Then again, Demi has done a lot of drugs.
10. In 2009, Matthew McConaughey claimed his house was haunted by a spirit named Madame Blu. I know what you're thinking, but he claims he saw her even when he WASN'T high. Matthew got a vibe that told him, quote, "she wasn't that happy, it didn't seem like she was going to be much fun to hang around or have in my house." So he told her he wasn't going anywhere, and she eventually stopped coming around.