Tiffany's Wants to Sell You a $9,000 Ball of Yarn for the Holidays https://t.co/bLKODHMas4— sciencenewsfacts (@sciencenewsfact) November 5, 2017
Tiffany's just decided to branch out from selling moderately overpriced jewelry to sell insanely overpriced, quote, "ordinary objects." Here are some examples . . .
1. A $350 sterling silver bendy straw.
2. A $1,000 empty tin can.
3. A $425 silver protractor.
4. A $650 pair of ping pong paddles.
5. A $10,000 fake silver bird's nest with three blue porcelain eggs.
6. A $1,950 flask shaped like a fish.
7. A $1,500 set of 10 Lego pieces.
8. And maybe worst of all, a $9,000 ball of silver yarn.