House In WI Has $250,000 Damage After Disco Ball Causes Fire

Firefighters in Delton, Wisconsin responded to a fire last Monday after someone came home and found their entire living room engulfed.

And it turned out the fire was started by a CRYSTAL BALL.

They had a crystal ball sitting out on a table, right next to a big window. And when the sun hit the crystal, it created a HEAT RAY that set their couch on fire.

Firefighters were able to put the fire out before the entire house went up, so it wasn't a total loss. But it was still significant. 

They estimated the damage at around $250,000. 


Getty Images

Sponsored Content

Sponsored Content