I have not been paid to recommend any of these products. Here are three things I'm loving this week! Let's get started...
1) Summer Festivals Are Back!
TC Summer Jam is less than a week away. YES! I'm so excited for live, outdoor music!
Zac Brown Band is one of my favorite acts to see live and next weekend, they're playing at Twin Cities Summer Jam...
It's going to be one of my 2021 summer highlights for sure! Here's the link for festival info and tickets.
2) Nuuly Clothing Rental
There's a chance this was on a previous list- as something I was thinking about trying. But I finally subscribed so now I can give you some more info...
Nuuly is a monthly, clothing subscription. It's $88/month. You get 6 items (all shipped at the same time) to wear for the month. They feature clothes from the Free People/Anthro/UO company. But have a TON of other brands like Levi's and Farm Rio.
Here's one of the skirts I got in my first delivery...
My thoughts on the service...
- It was delivered quickly.
- I like every single item in my shipment and will wear them all throughout the month.
- The clothes are definitely not new. Most of them are still pristine but you can tell they've been laundered and cleaned many times.
- You may have to do some dryer floofing or ironing to get out the wrinkles.
- You can cancel or put your subscription on hold at any time. This was a big selling point for me!
- You get a lot of nice clothes to wear for a month for only $88 bucks. If I had bought all six of the items retail, they would've cost $1400 retail! I got two designer dresses :)
- You don't wash it. At the end of the month, you mail it back. If something spills on an item or it tears- no problem!
I'm hoping this will curb my ridiculous shopping habit. TBD.
Here's the link.
3) The Cutest 70s Inspired Crochet Dress From Zara
Didn't I just write something about curbing my shopping habit? Just admiring this one, not buying...yet : )
Nothing to say about this dress other than, "I'm obsessed."
(Photo courtesy of Zara.com)
Here's the link.
That's all for this week. Happy Shopping!