Wedding DJ group Posh DJs recently shared a video on TikTok that revealed the top "do not play" songs from the past year of weddings and while "Cha Cha Slide" took the top spot, almost every genre of song made the list. This group is out of New Jersey so country music didn't fair well on their list.
Here were some of the top songs you might want to avoid playing at your wedding if you want it to be unique:
- “WAP” by Cardi B featuring Megan Thee Stallion
- “Single Ladies” by Beyoncé
- “Happy” by Pharrell Williams
- “Living on a Prayer” by Bon Jovi
- “Mr. Brightside” by The Killers
- “Don’t Stop Believin’” by Journey
- “Y.M.C.A.” by The Village People
- “Celebration” by Kool & The Gang
- “Cupid Shuffle” by Cupid
- "Cotton Eye Joe” by Rednex
- “Macarena” by Los Del Rio
- “Cha Cha Slide” by DJ Casper.