People online are talking about "uncommon things that should become normalized." Here are a few of the better suggestions. Are there any you would add to the list?
1. Eating out alone. Some are self-conscious about it, but treat yourself.
2. Adult slumber parties. Staying over, or renting a house with your friends.
3. Changing careers in midlife. Burnout is real.
4. Affection between men (or between different sexes) that's purely platonic.
5. Good bosses that help you grow and learn.
6. Genuine interactions between people that are not interrupted by phones.
7. A four-day workweek. If we keep pushing for it, maybe it'll happen.
8. "Dressing to impress" for things like flying, dining out, and job interviews.
9. Splitting the check on dates.
10. Taking your own food to a party or an outing . . . especially for allergies and food intolerances.