We've made it through another month! Here are a few things to look forward to in March...
1. Daylight Saving Time starts up again on March 12th, and there's a CHANCE we'll never fall back again. The Senate passed the Sunshine Protection Act last year to make Daylight Saving Time permanent. But the House still needs to sign off, and so does President Biden.
2. The Oscars are coming up on March 12th. Yes, it's been almost a year since the slap heard 'round the world.
3. March Madness is two weeks away. The men's tournament starts March 14th, and the championship is April 3rd. The women's tournament starts March 15th, and that final is set for April 2nd.
4. In movies: "Creed 3" opens wide this Friday . . . "Scream 6" arrives March 10th . . . Adam Driver's dinosaur space epic "65" opens the same day . . .
The new DC Comics movie "Shazam! Fury of the Gods" lands on the 17th . . . "John Wick: Chapter 4" opens the 24th . . . and the new "Dungeons & Dragons" movie hits theaters March 31st.
5. On TV: Season 3 of "The Mandalorian" starts today . . . Mel Brooks' "History of the World, Part 2" hits Hulu next Monday, almost 42 years after the original came out . . .
"The Voice" also returns next Monday . . . "Ted Lasso" is back on the 15th . . . and "Yellowjackets" and "Succession" both return on the 26th.
6. And finally, the holidays: St. Patrick's Day is the 17th. It's on a Friday this year, which could get messy.