As a foodie, my favorite snack has to be chips! There's nothing like sitting on the couch watching a show or sports game and stuffing your face with chips!
Lay's just released five new limited-edition flavors of chips, and they're all based on food from famous restaurants around the country, according to Best Products. They are:
1. New York-Style Pizza, inspired by Grimaldi's in New York.
2. Nashville Hot Chicken, inspired by Party Fowl in Nashville.
3. Philly Cheesesteak, inspired by Geno's Steaks in Philadelphia.
4. Carnitas Street Taco, inspired by El Torito in Los Angeles.
5. And Chile Relleno, inspired by Cocina Azul in Albuquerque.
These restaurant inspired chips are hitting shelves next week and will be on sale through early September! I plan to buy the Nashville Hot Chicken and Carnitas Street Taco... I'll be staying away from that New York-Style Pizza... YUCK!