One of the best parts of the Minnesota State Fair is all the different kinds of beer you can get! Unfortunately, there is no traditional state fair this year due to COVID-19, BUT the state fair has announced that you can get six different types of beer at several Twin Cities breweries this summer! Check out the full list below and click here to read more!
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Beer from Andy's Grill will be available at Big Wood Brewery, 2222 4th St., in White Beer Lake from Aug. 15-Sept. 7.
- Key Lime Pie beer from Cafe Caribe will be available at Lift Bridge Brewing Company, 1900 Tower Drive W, in Stillwater from Aug. 27-Sept. 7.
- Mini Donut Beer from the Ball Park Cafe will be available at Lift Bridge Brewing Company from Aug. 27-Sept. 7.
- Raspberry Hard Cider from Giggles' Campfire Grill will be available at Sociable Cider Werks, 1500 Fillmore St. NE, in Minneapolis from Aug. 1-Sept. 7.
- S'Mores Beer from Giggles' Campfire Grill will be available at Excelsior Brewing Company, 421 3rd St., in Excelsior from Aug. 8-Sept. 7.
- Sparkling Honey Hive from Giggle's Campfire Grill will be available at Socialable Cider Werks from Aug. 1-Sept. 7.