Some lifestyle "expert" claims the spot you scrub first might reveal something about your personality. Here are six body parts and what she says they mean . . .
1. Your face. If it's the first place you wash, you "love money" and might struggle to get along with other people.
2. Your shoulders. You're loyal, reliable, devoted, and tend to "carry the world on your shoulders.
3. Your armpits. You're attentive, but might come across as naïve and lacking confidence.
4. Your chest. You're honest and loyal, but also stressed out a lot.
5. Your hair. You're a hopeless romantic who's usually immersed in your own thoughts. Also, you have the "temperament of an intellectual and an artist." (???)
6. Random. If you don't go in a specific order, you're an adventurous person who doesn't like to be bored.