With Summer Music Festival season upon us, A women has come up with 10 tips on how to survive a Music Festival.
The list of 10 tips for surviving a music festival with your family. Here they are:
1. Wear comfortable walking shoes. You're probably going to want to check everything out when you get there. And you'll also spend a lot of time walking from stage to stage.
2. Download the festival app if they have one. You'll get things like a map of the grounds, updated set times, and weather updates . . . which really came in handy at this year's Rockville.
3. Bring ponchos and be prepared for rain. This one's self-explanatory.
4. Take potential weather advisories and evacuations seriously, whether you think the weather is dangerous or not. Don't be that idiot who's like, "I've been through worse."
5. If you're driving, pack a cooler with snacks and drinks in your car in case there are weather evacuations. You may spend a while sitting in the car waiting for the show to start up again.
6. Stay hydrated.
7. Use sunscreen.
8. Take breaks in the shade whenever you can.
9. Pack bandages for your feet in case of blisters. As FANTASTIC as this idea is, I'll bet most people never think of it.
10. Leave before the end of the final set to beat the crowds . . . unless it's one of your favorite artists.