Someone came up with 40 things you'd only remember from your youth if you're officially OLD now. Here are a few good ones . . .
1. Using a pencil to rewind a cassette tape.
2. Hearing someone yell, "Get off the internet, I need to use the phone!"
3. Cars that needed two different keys. One to unlock the door, and a different key to start the engine.
4. When everyone's favorite treat was Push-Up Pops, where you basically ate ice cream out of a toilet paper roll.
5. Printing out your directions from MapQuest. If you're over 60, you might still do that one.
6. Having a notebook where you kept track of all your friends' phone numbers.
7. If you wanted to watch a movie, you had to switch to Channel 3. That was back before TVs had different "input" options.
8. Accidentally burning yourself with a car's cigarette lighter. Now the holes where they used to be are just for plugging in chargers.
9. Finding out which movies were at your local theater by checking the newspaper. Or you called Moviefone.
10. If you weren't listening to the radio, you were listening to something from your CD holder. And it was probably attached to your car's sun visor.