I found this article on Huffingtonpost.com and loved this line --
"When it comes to confidence, one thing is certain: truly confident people always have the upper hand over the doubtful and the skittish because they inspire others and they make things happen."
Dr. Travis Bradberry has outline 12 things that truly confident people do differently...
1. They Get Their Happiness from Within
2. They Don’t Pass Judgment
3. They Don’t Say Yes Unless They Really Want To
4. They Listen More than They Speak
5. They Speak with Certainty
6. They Seek Out Small Victories
7. They Exercise
8. They Don’t Seek Attention
9. They Aren’t Afraid to Be Wrong
10. They Stick Their Necks Out
11. They Celebrate Other People
12. They Aren’t Afraid to Ask for Help
Click here to read the full article. (Huffington Post)