Enjoy a day at the races while raising funds and hope for those fighting breast cancer in our community. Benefiting Hope Chest for Breast Cancer.
It happens on June 3rd and Kia will be there from 2pm-4pm! The day is presented by Presented By St. Francis Regional Medical Center.
Fillies Race for Hope Day – First Race 12:45 p.m.
• Thoroughbred & Quarter Horse Races
• A raffle to “Win Big”
• Treats and treasures at the Silent Auction
• Celebratory Salute to Survivors – to register, click here
• Pony Rides and face painting 12-4:30 p.m.
• Dress Canterbury Park in pink
• Derby Hat Contest