Cooking is not hard, I think people over complicate it immensely. I'm not a chef but clearly I know how to feed myself. Heating up a bag of vegetables in the microwave isn't cooking, and bragging about it on social media is embarrassing. Sorry.
With all that I made Chicken Tortilla Soup this weekend! Crock pot for the win, its quite literally the best thing ever. You need:
- Black Beans (1 Can, Drained)
- Bell Pepper (Some)
- Onion (Half a real big one)
- Chipotle Peppers in Adobo Sauce (How spicy do you want this?)
- Chicken Stock (32 oz)
- Cumin (Tablespoonish)
- Chili Powder (A few good shakes)
- Avocado, Cilantro, Sour Cream & Hot Sauce to garnish
- Tortillas to cut into little strips and fry
Cut up veggies, combine it all. Cook in crock pot for 5 hours. Take chicken out and shred and return to the pot for like 10 minutes. Garnish with all those tasty things.
I cut 2 vegetables. This took me like 15 minutes. Cooking, it's not that hard. Watch below. @JMHurtz