The Twin Cities largest race is going virtual this year due to the coronavirus pandemic. Twin Cities in Motion has released a statement announcing that the 2020 Medtronic Twin Cities Marathon is going to be held virtually this year. The marathon weekend was scheduled for October 2-4, however, because it usually draws around 30,000 runners and 300,000 spectators, there is no way to do it in person safely.
You can click here for more info and you can see a full list of Twin Cities in Motion virtual events below.
- Red, White & Boom! TC Half Marathon, Relay & 5K, presented by Summit Brewing Company: Saturday, July 4 – Saturday, July 18
- Medtronic TC 1 Mile: Thursday, August 13 – Thursday, August 20
- Twin Cities Orthopedics' Women Run the Cities, presented by PNC Bank: Thursday, September 10 – Sunday, September 20
- Medtronic Twin Cities Marathon Weekend: Thursday, October 1 – Saturday, October 31
- Medtronic Twin Cities Marathon
- Medtronic TC 10 Mile
- TC 10K
- TC 5K, presented by Fredrikson & Byron P. A.
- Medtronic TC Family Events