When you go to a job interview, the most important thing you want to do is impress the person interviewing you, but some people apparently misunderstand that!
The people doing the hiring are now sharing the things job prospects have done to instantly lose any chance of getting hired on Reddit and some of the things applicants have done are pretty shocking! The revelations came after someone posed the question onReddit, “Employers of reddit, how did the job candidate instantly lose the job?” Here are some of our favorite/worst responses:
- Applicant said, "Does this place have a policy on drugs, because I have fun at the weekends?"
- "His cover letter was just a piece of paper that said 'COVER LETTER' on it."
- "He assumed he had the job during the interview, so he was very relaxed. Leaned back in the chair, showed up late, and texted the whole time."
- "Work starts at 8 a.m. Guy asks, 'How about you make an exception for me and let me start around 10?'"
- "The candidate hit my car in the parking lot."