I have not been paid to recommend any of these products. Here are three things I'm loving this week! Let's get started...
1: Full Butt Coverage Swimsuits!
I don't know about you but when I go swimming or am laying on the beach, I don't want my cheeks hanging out. Any time I've had a suit with less than full butt coverage, I'm constantly tugging at the back of it and re-adjusting...not ideal. If you're in the same boat, I thought I'd share a few full-coverage options I'm loving for summer of 2021!
Boden- They have so many great suits with great coverage!
Target's Women's Tortoise Ring One Piece Swimsuit. I can personally vouch for this one. I bought it last summer. Comfy, cute and your bum will be covered! Link
Madewell has many cute suits again this season. Several with full butt coverage. I'm especially loving this style!
2: Round Hot Dog Patties
I'll admit, this is a weird recommendation for me BUT I've been making these hotdogs for the last year. Everyone who's tried them agrees they're crazy delicious! The idea of serving them on a hamburger bun is very appealing.
You can only buy these round hotdog patties through QVC right now, which is strange to say the least. Plus, this recommendation is the perfect place to share this wow-that's-good recipe.
This is from Antoni on 'Queer Eye.' We usually don't have hot dogs at this house, unless nieces and nephews are over. This recipe is for the adults and it's delicious!
- 8 hot dogs
- 8 hot dog buns
- 3 tablespoons mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- pickled carrots
- 3 tablespoons mayo
- 1-2 tablespoons chipotle in adobo sauce
- Ruffles chips, crushed
- Mix up you mustard and honey in a little bowl to make one sauce. You can make more sauce, just make sure the ratio is 3:1.
- Quick pick thinly sliced carrots. (Combine 1/4 cup White Vinegar, 1/4 cup Apple Cider Vinegar, 1/2 cup water, 1-2 TBSP sugar and a pinch or two of salt. Mix together in a bowl, throw in carrots and place in fridge until you're ready to assemble your dogs.)
- Mix up your mayo and adobo sauce. This will be sauce #2
- Grill your hotdogs and toast your buns.
- To assemble: Place hotdog on bun. Line sides with pickled carrots. Add a line of each sauce to the dog. Top with crushed potato chips. Wah-Lah!
3: The Outdoor Replacement Cushions That Have Ruled My Patio
We've had the same outdoor cushions on our two lounge chairs for 6-8 years now. It was time to replace them as the seams were ripping, they were stained and had been water-logged countless times.
My first instinct was to get Sunbrella replacement cushions. DAYYYUMM- they're pricey. While I have no doubt they're great quality, I found a different option from Amazon. Not only do they look great, the fabric is extremely durable and water-resistant!
Truth time, I don't have a picture of mine. It's Saturday afternoon, I'm still in my pajamas and too lazy to get everything looking nice outside and take a picture. That's what's up but trust me, they're great :) Here's the link.
Photo Credit: Amazon
That's all for this week, happy shopping!