Since many people are still working from home or permanently switching to a hybrid working model, Starbucks is announcing the release of Pumpkin Spice coffee products that you can make at home. Here’s a sampling of the line which is currently available at Target and other grocery stores nationwide.
- Dairy-Free Pumpkin Spice Latte Coffee Creamer– a 28-ounce container using a mix of almond and oat milks to make sure it’s dairy-free and has flavors of cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice and cloves for $4.69.
- Pumpkin Spice Latte Cold Brew Coffee Concentrate– a 32-ounce bottle of concentrate that makes 8 servings by just adding water for $7.99.
- Pumpkin Spice Latte Instant Coffee Packets– VIA packets in a pack of five, just add hot water for a classic PSL for $5.99.
- Pumpkin Spice Light Roast Ground Coffee – a limited-edition 11-ounce bag so that you can make PSL-flavored coffee at home for $7.49.
- Pumpkin Spice Keurig K-Cup Pods– a 22-cup package for your Keurig machine at Target also for $15.99.