Someone special in your life is having a birthday. You've got the celebration planned, made a cake, found the perfect card...now all that's left is writing message on the inside and signing your name. What to write? If you've ever been stuck (I've been there) because you don't want to write a generic message, here are some great ideas from “Bustle”...
- “My life would suck without you”
- “There’s no one else I’d rather watch hours of TV with”
- “The candles on your cake won’t be the only thing getting lit this weekend”
- “I know you’re supposed to get wiser with age but, oh well, there’s always next year”
- “I promise to take just as many embarrassing videos of you this year... it’s my love language”
- “Thanks for being my go-to person”
- “Thank you for letting me make my own mistakes and find my path.”
- “Are you excited to celebrate with your favorite child?”
- “You mean the world to me”
- “Thanks for being my cuddle bud even when I steal the blanket from you”
- “Your support means the world to me”
For even more, click HERE!
Photo: Getty Images