Part of the joy of watching the Super Bowl is enjoying some major snackage. However, if you have to get up to get more food, you might miss something important during the game. I'm fairly convinced that hardly anybody has had this problem, but Reynolds Wrap™ disagrees, so they have released the Reynolds Wrap™ Hunger Harness™.
Even though I'm convinced nobody needs this, I'm not against it. Especially since it only costs $4.99!
The Reynolds Wrap™ Hunger Harness™ comes complete with:
- Main thermal pouch to help keep sandwiches melty, wings piping, and you stationary
- Integrated food tray that turns you into a human table - life goal accomplished
- Thermal drink holder for hands-free storage of your current beverage
- Insulated dip holder to keep the most important game day snack warm and fresh (because room temperature buffalo chicken dip is a sin)
- Adjustable silver straps that make this the new, food-forward look for the winter season
So what do you think? Will you be buying it? Click here to read more.