Another day, another "Bachelor" winner theory! Last week, the theory was that Hannah Ann won because both of their Venmo accounts were private. Now, there's a theory that he ends up with one of the producers of the show! The producer in question? Her name is Julie Laplaca.
The theory was originally posted to Reddit with 6 pieces of evidence. Here they are in a nutshell:
- They spent New Year's Even together, with his family.
- In another tagged photo, a girl Julie follows posted a picture of her and Peter (but tagged Julie) saying something about an "unexpected ending indeed."
- Another tagged photo shows her in a Seahawks hat. (Peter was at a Seahawks game a few months ago.)
- On Julie's picture of herself in New York for NYE, you can see Peter behind her and Hannah B. commented that she "approves."
- Based on Insta, she spends a lot of time with him & his family at their home.
- On previews, he says he's "crazy in love with her." We're down to the final 4 and a lot of people think he doesn't seem that excited about really any of them.
The theory basically is that she leaves the show because she doesn't want to see him get engaged to someone else, and he winds up going after Julie.
Reality Steve, the spoiler of all things Bachelor (except this season), says that this theory is absolutely a reach and not happening, but who knows! Guess we'll just have to wait and see. If you want to see the full story, click here.