Imagine looking out in your yard and seeing a 5-and-a-half-foot snake! Well, that happened in Coon Rapids this week & police were called to remove it.
The Police Department posted a picture of it on Facebook saying, “99% of the time being a Community Service Officer, you get to help very cute creatures. The other 1% we try not to think about.”
Bullsnakes are the largest in Minnesota, averaging 5 feet in length, according to the Minnesota Zoo. The nonvenomous snakes can grow up to 8 feet long and mainly eat rodents.