Today is National Margarita Day . . . and according to a recent survey, 76% of Americans drink margaritas. 67% of them prefer it to be a "frozen" blended drink, while the other 33% would rather have it over ice.
Mashed.com ranked 15 popular chain restaurant margaritas . . . and the house version at Buffalo Wild Wings came out on top. They said it was "not too sweet . . . not too tart . . . not too boozy . . . but not lacking in a little alcoholic kick."
Chili's came in second, followed by the Hard Rock Café . . . Dave and Buster's . . . Olive Garden . . . Chevy's . . . Outback Steakhouse . . . Chuy's . . . the Texas Roadhouse . . . and BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse.