A TikToker who calls herself a "holistic life coach" is going viral after posting five tricks to make people think you're hot. They include speaking slowly, using your hands when you talk, and walking around with wet hair.
Here are her five tricks for being hot . . .
1. Use your hands when you talk. It makes you seem confident and more engaging.
2. Walk around with wet hair. (???) She claims we tend to think people are hotter when their hair is wet. She didn't say where she got that though.
3. Speak slowly. Take lots of pauses when you talk. Rushing through your words makes you seem insecure. Taking your time makes you seem relaxed.
4. Smile like you mean it, and have warm body language. When you're genuinely having a good time, people are attracted to that.
5. Have "sensual energy." She defines that as being confident in yourself and, quote, "letting your sexual energy flow in your body." (???) (TikTok)