Today is Random Act of Kindness Day, so here are five easy things you can do to make someone's day. . .
1. If you're running to the grocery store, text a neighbor to ask if they need anything.
2. Leave a big tip for your restaurant server or delivery person. Even if it's just a little bigger than usual, you'll likely make their day.
3. Buy a lotto ticket, and then just give it to a stranger.
4. Smile and say hi to someone you pass by . . . or go a step further and give them a genuine compliment.
5. Write a positive review for a small business you go to often.