Spring has sprung in the Twin Cities, and there's no shortage of ways to celebrate! Check out these events happening this weekend:
- Minnesota Craft Beer Festival: Get your brew on at the Minneapolis Convention Center with over 400 beers from 110+ breweries. Just remember to pace yourself, or you might end up seeing double eagles like those on the EagleCam.
- Twin Cities Auto Show: All your favorite cars new and old will be on display starting Friday at the Minneapolis Convention Center.
- 2023 Spring Festival: If you're looking for some handcrafted works, head over to Canterbury Park for this festival featuring hundreds of artists. Don't forget to enter the hourly gift certificate giveaway and indulge in some tasty treats.
- Immersive Disney Animation: For a magical experience, check out the Lighthouse ArtSpace exhibit that takes you behind the scenes of your favorite Disney movies. You might even spot Dumbo soaring above.
- Eagle Spring Hatch: Discover the world of eagles and raptors at the National Eagle Center in Wabasha. You might even catch a glimpse of the newest star of 2023, the newborn eaglet on the EagleCam.
So whether you're a beer lover, art aficionado, Disney fanatic, bird watcher, party animal, or outdoor adventurer, there's something for everyone in the Twin Cities this weekend. Just remember to have fun and stay safe!